10 Jan 2018 – Goals of the Year
Do you have goals this year?
I wanted to right the perfect goals and measurable goals but I wrote them the best I could that made sense to me.
We all must be accountable to our goals and give the best this year.
And I will start by leading by example and showing them publicly.
I wrote all of my goals on a piece of paper hanging right in front of my desk so I can see them daily.
Accountable for 2018
- I will head to Chalma, Mexico for a pilgrimage with camping gear, and enjoy the cycle/walking trip with friends on May – June 2018. And also spend about a whole month in Mexico and working with new clients for my freelance business.
- I will start a youtube channel on how to do things/creative/teaching people/funny or vlog about what I do on daily basis but eventually start something so it can evolve into something creative by serving others starting February 2018.
- I will own my own business that I have created from scratch and I am predicting I will make about $1,000-$1,500 dollars on a monthly basis. And it will help me be anywhere in the world, take care of the essential bills. I believe in 9 months I will make this kind of income.
- I will maintain a healthier lifestyle by eating the right foods, choosing to exercise on a set schedule, drinking the right ammount of H2o/tea, and being aware of my body starting January 2018.
- I will read the whole NLT translation of the Holy Bible by the end of 2018. And being consistent on my reading habit so I can grow spiritually starting at the beginning of 2018.
- I will read 15 books this year or more depending on the speed I read them. I will divide the reading for 24 days each book to finish. Starting beginning of 2018.
- I will create a mission statement for that will reflect my life and will help me stand on what I believe. (Not sure when, but at least before April 2018)
- I will create my own website branding on what I do, how I do it and why I do it so I can help others for the future and helping people along the way. Finish by January 2018.
Anyways, these are my goals for 2018, I will updated them as I go. And I might add some along the way.